I’m not here to brag because the reality is I’m not that smart or even lucky. I’m where I am today because I’ve surrounded myself with people who are smarter than me. And I make sure I always take care of those people who do well for me…
In essence, my team members and corporate partners are like my family members. Without them, I wouldn’t be where I am.
So what’s the purpose of this invitation? I am looking for more team members—family members—ones that I can work with for life.
No matter what position you are applying for, I’m looking for people who have the following qualities:
- You are a natural hustler.
- Willing to get your real estate license and pass the exam.
- College degree preferred.
- You communicate professionally.
- English must be your native language or you have native fluency.
- You have a constant and reliable computer and Internet access.
- You are intelligent, self-motivated, and hardworking.
- You are looking for a long-term partnership because once I find someone I enjoy working with; I want to work with them for life (seriously).
- You have to be willing to work 40 hours a week.
- You need to have good time-management skills (you can work remotely).
If you have these qualities and skills, you may be a good fit for ONE of the openings below.
There are multiple job openings/partnership opportunities, apply to each of the ones that you feel you are a good fit for.
Opportunity #1: Real Estate Agent or Investor
We are positioning the MoguLife® Company and brand to be a premier, flagship real estate leader in the Houston, metro, and surrounding areas. We are actively pursuing leaders with professional, diligent business acumen, possessing a desire to be a part of a family, not just a team. We place a premium on relationships and partnership. It is our culture to encourage our agents’ entrepreneurial spirit and at the same time foster the expectation that “we help our own.” Secondly, we value education and training because of our founder’s higher education and corporate development experiences and careers. Education and training have always been a cornerstone of how we do business. We want to equip you for success and create an environment that is so innovative in support and profound in relationship, you will want to be a “Mogul” for years to come.
If you are interested in joining our team of agents, fondly called “Moguls”, please send an email to Chairidee Smith for an interview with the position you are interested in. Please send your request to MsMogul@chairidee.com and cc. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunity #2: “Bird Dog”.
A “bird dog” is a real estate investing term that refers to someone who spends their time trying to locate properties with substantial investment potential. Usually, the intent is to find properties that are distressed and selling at a discount that can be repaired or remodeled and sold for a sizable profit. Sometimes, however, the term is also used to refer to people who find underpriced properties that would make good income (rental) properties.
The term itself is a reference to hunting dogs that would point to the location of birds and then retrieve them once the hunter had shot them.
If you are interested in joining the as a bird dog, jumpstarting your investor career, please send an email to Chairidee Smith for an interview with the position you are interested in. Please send your request to MsMogul@chairidee.com and cc. email@example.com.
Opportunity #3: Book Team
Over the years, many of you have told me that I should write a book about business leadership and how to stay the course until your vision is realized. Well, now... I am. It’s been in the works for more than six months, and it will come out next year. I’ll be announcing more details of the book in January.
If you are interested in joining our book team, here are the three positions we are looking for:
- Digital Marketer/Growth Hacker – you will be responsible for top-of-the-funnel marketing. You should have experience with SEO, social media marketing, conversion optimization, and anything else that could be used to drive sales.
2. Content Marketer – you will be responsible for the editorial content and calendar, supporting this project, and will help identify and target sites with large audiences receptive to our messages as well as craft and create blog posts for A-list blogs and media outlets. You will also help schedule podcasts and AMAs. Being detail- and deadline-oriented is a must, and we’ll need our person to be extremely well-organized and have a passion for putting together insanely great content with a deep knowledge of outlets. Oh, and design skills are a plus.
- Research Assistant - you will work with us to track down great stories and data. You love getting to the heart of the matter, and you know how to find gems in unexpected places. You’re fearless and committed to new and big ideas while able to gather materials quickly. You will be an integral part of the content team, helping us dig up inspirational and exciting content for the project.
If you are interested in working on the book project with me, here’s how you can apply:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line must be: “Book Project for NAME OF POSITION” (This is not a trick question. Include the actual name of the position you are applying for.)
- In the email, note the following three things:
- Your full name
- Where you live
For the book project, you’ll be going through three rounds of interviewing before we choose the three lucky individuals. The tasks above will get you through round 1, after which we will give you the next set of tasks you will need to complete.
The deadline to apply for the openings for the book project is October 6th by 5 p.m. Central Standard Time.